Impact Group Marketing Job Opportunities
Print Production Coordinator
Impact Group Marketing is looking for a full-time Print Production Coordinator to join our team. As part of the production team, the Production Coordinator will organize, control and monitor the flow of print jobs from print ready to shipping. The Print Production Coordinator will also manage paper and office product inventory as well as help with keeping the production area clean and organized.
- Check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments
- Operate digital press and large scale finishing machines
- Monitor the quality of print products and ensure deadlines are met
- Paper, office, and machine maintenance supply inventory
- Disposal of trash and paper trimmings
Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000 based on experience
Hours Per Week: 40
Employment Commitment: Minimum 1 year
- You're an ambitious self-learner who isn't afraid to dive into documentation to learn a new technology/skill
- Google Analytics, WordPress, and DotNetNuke knowledge a plus
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Junior Account Manager
Impact Group Marketing is seeking to fill the position of Junior Account Executive. Junior Account Executives at Impact Group handle the day-to-day responsibility of working directly with the client and our marketing agency.
Junior Account Executives are tasked with:
- Knowing the client, understanding their business, and delivering the resources of the agency to the client
- Monitoring client communication and promptly responding to calls and emails
- Staying up to date with current and prospective company accounts
- Communicating with clients and addressing any concerns
- Creating company invoices and recording all client transactions
- Maintaining records for client accounts and auditing them regularly
- Collaborating with a variety of different departments to better serve the clients’ needs, such as the accounting and marketing departments
- Searching for, pitching to, and attaining new client accounts
- Selling additional products and services to existing clients
- Work directly with Senior Account Executive to discuss clients’ project goals, progress and outcomes
- Excellent computer skills in order to use online programs to manage accounts and records.
- Multitasking skills for handling multiple clients and their accounts.
- Strong customer service skills for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with old and new clients.
- Excellent organization skills to keep meticulous records for client accounts and maintain multiple accounts at once.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills for maintaining good relationships with clients and addressing concerns promptly to increase customer satisfaction.
- Problem-solving skills for identifying and addressing client concerns.
Location: In-Office in College Station, Texas
Hours: 15-25 hours per week
Wage: $10-$12/hour based on experience
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org