Impact Group Marketing Job Opportunities
Website Development Intern (In-House)
Impact Group Marketing is looking for a part-time Website Development intern to join our team. As part of our Digital Marketing team, the Website Designer/Developer will work directly with our Sales Consultants and Digital Marketing Director to build and help maintain websites using 2 popular content management platforms, and troubleshoot website and CMS issues.
- Build website pages based on client notes including writing content and choosing/formatting pictures
- Communicate design/development tasks with clients and team members ensuring customer satisfaction on existing and new site development
- Help maintain client websites by understanding and fixing critical bugs
- Brainstorm new optimization ideas to increase client website performance
- HTML/CSS coding to assist the WYSIWYG editor in correctly laying out and formatting content
Compensation: Based on Experience
Hours Per Week: 10-25 (afternoon hours preferred) increasing with growth
Employment Commitment: Minimum 1 year
Technical expertise and design sensibilities
- You're an ambitious self-learner who isn't afraid to dive into documentation to learn a new technology/skill
- Google Analytics, WordPress, and DotNetNuke knowledge a plus
To apply for this position please submit your resume, examples of websites you have worked on and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Social Media Assistant
Impact Group Marketing is seeking motivated applicants for a Social Media Assistant position. Impact Group is a fast-growing digital agency in the Bryan/College Station market and beyond. Blending web development, social media, paid advertising, blog writing and print allows IGM to support small to medium-sized businesses, partnering with them to effectively use a variety of advertising methods in order to achieve sustained growth.
The Social Media Assistant will be exposed to various social media platforms and design software to create digital content for both internal and external clients. The Assistant will work at the direction of our Content Manager to optimize social media with creative and copy for outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business and more. The assistant will also support in research for relevant topics pertaining to the industry and profession of our clients to pull outside articles from and to stay on top of trends. They will also help monitor all social media platforms daily to ensure posts are error-free and change hashtags if necessary.
The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and have a basic understanding of how social media works and how to use various platforms. A base set of skills and passion about graphic design with experience with using Adobe Photoshop and Canva is preferred.
Applicants should be able to commit 15-25 hours weekly and be self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for detail. Previous experience is preferred but not required. Please submit a resume with qualifications and experience for consideration; a portfolio of prior design work is a plus, but not required.
To apply, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: Resume, Cover Letter, and 3 sample social media posts (creative and copy) for a brand of their choosing. One for each: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Impact Group Marketing is seeking motivated applicants for marketing assistant/intern positions. Impact Group is a fast- growing digital agency in the Bryan/College Station market and beyond. Blending web development, social media, paid advertising, blog writing and print allows IGM to support small to medium-sized businesses, partnering with them to effectively use a variety of advertising methods in order to achieve sustained growth.
This position will be exposed to all disciplines and media outlets for both internal and external clients. Hourly paid employees will have the opportunity to engage with senior marketing professionals on campaigns of all sizes.
Employees will receive exposure to:
- Website development including design, content development, site build-out and search engine optimization.
- Social media through campaign building, content development, and reporting for multiple platforms
- Paid advertising including ad development, budget management, competitive keyword analysis and reporting
- Blog writing encompassing client storytelling, topic investigation, and research and content syndication
- Print including a wide variety of small and medium format print - from flyers to banners and business cards to banner stands
Preferred applicants should have a keen interest in the arena of digital and print marketing. Previous experience is preferred but not required. Applicants should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly and be self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for detail.
Please submit a resume with qualifications and experience and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.