Impact Group Marketing Job Opportunities
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time
Impact Group Marketing in College Station, Texas is seeking motivated applicants for a full-time, in-house Digital Marketing Manager position.
Impact Group is a fast-growing digital agency in the Bryan/College Station market with clients throughout North America. Blending web development, social media, paid advertising, blog writing, email marketing, search engine optimization and print allows Impact Group to support small to medium-sized businesses, partnering with them to effectively use a variety of advertising methods in order to achieve sustained growth.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work directly with the Account Manager and Director of Digital Marketing and is responsible for developing and executing digital strategies that promote a company or their services using a variety of outlets including Google Ads & Meta Business Manager.
Our agency works with a variety of clients ranging from retail stores to plumbers – no day is the same and no strategy is the same. The Digital Marketing Manager will have a part-time assistant to help with the execution of digital marketing strategies and will work with our content team to direct strategy for social media posting and content writing.
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation including Google Ads, Meta Ads, Search Engine Optimization, geofencing, email marketing, and social media and content writing (strategy only)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on reporting
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with clients, team members, and vendor partners
Requirements & Skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Meta campaigns
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position based in College Station, Texas. Our business hours are 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Structure: Bonuses will be paid quarterly based on the goals of the Digital Marketing team.
- Paid vacation/sick days (15 days/yr)
- Increases to 20 days/yr with 5 years of service
- Increases to 25 days/yr with 10 years of service
- Flex-time in the same calendar month with manager approval (non-vacation/non-sick) after 1 year of service
- Company pays half of insurance premium for a Health Share Plan or ACA employee policy
- Company will match up to 3% of retirement contributions through Simple IRA after 1 year of service
To apply or for more information, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Print Production Technician - Part Time
Impact Group Marketing is looking for a part-time Print Production Technician to join our team. As part of the production team, the Production Technician will organize, control and monitor the flow of print jobs from print ready to shipping. The Print Production Technician will also manage paper and office product inventory as well as help with keeping the production area clean and organized.
- Check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments
- Operate digital press and large scale finishing machines
- Monitor the quality of print products and ensure deadlines are met
- Paper, office, and machine maintenance supply inventory
- Disposal of trash and paper trimmings
- Ability to think on your feet, troubleshoot and solve problems at short notice
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and works well under pressure
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to move 40lb+ paper boxes, lift materials overhead and squat to lift materials and waste from the floor
Compensation: $10 - $15 based on experience
Hours Per Week: 20
Employment Commitment: Minimum 1 year
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.