Impact Group Marketing Job Opportunities
Impact Group Marketing is looking for a part-time or contract Website Designer/Developer to join our team. As part of our Digital Marketing team, the Website Designer/Developer will work directly with our Sales Consultants and Digital Marketing Director to build and help maintain websites using 2 popular content management platforms, and troubleshoot website and CMS issues.
- Build website pages based on client notes including writing content and choosing/formatting pictures
- Communicate design/development tasks with clients and team members ensuring customer satisfaction on existing and new site development
- Help maintain client websites by understanding and fixing critical bugs
- Brainstorm new optimization ideas to increase client website performance
- HTML/CSS coding to assist the WYSIWYG editor in correctly laying out and formatting content
Compensation: Based on Experience
Hours Per Week: 10-25 (afternoon hours preferred) increasing with growth
Employment Commitment: Minimum 1 year
Technical expertise and design sensibilities
- You're an ambitious self-learner who isn't afraid to dive into documentation to learn a new technology/skill
- Google Analytics, WordPress, and DotNetNuke knowledge a plus
- To apply for this position please submit your resume, examples of websites you have worked on and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Graphic Designer
We are looking for a part-time graphic designer to join the Impact Group Marketing team. The graphic designer will work with sales consultants and project managers and will be responsible for digital and print design needs from concept through completion.
- Develop logos, advertisements, flyers, brochures, business cards, booklets, and graphics for websites
- Prepare designs for print or for use in digital marketing campaigns
- The ideal candidate will have a Portfolio that shows such work as described above
Analytical. Must be able to look at work from the perspective of the customer and examine how the design will be perceived to ensure that the desired message is conveyed.
Artistic. Must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing.
Communicator. Must be able to communicate with sales consultants and other designers to ensure that the design accurately and effectively expresses the desired message.
Creative. Must be able to think of new approaches to communicate ideas and be able to develop unique designs.
Responsible. Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadlines
Knowledge of Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) required. This is a part-time, in-house position. Approximately 15 hours per week.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Full-Time Print Production Technician
Impact Group Marketing is looking for a full-time Print Production Technician to join our team. As part of the production team, the Production Technician will organize, control and monitor the flow of print jobs from print ready to shipping. The Print Production Technician will also manage paper and office product inventory as well as help with keeping the production area clean and organized.
- Check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments
- Operate digital press and large scale finishing machines
- Monitor the quality of print products and ensure deadlines are met
- Paper, office, and machine maintenance supply inventory
- Disposal of trash and paper trimmings
- Ability to think on your feet, troubleshoot and solve problems at short notice
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and works well under pressure
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to move 40lb+ paper boxes, lift materials overhead and squat to lift materials and waste from the floor
Hours Per Week: 40
Employment Commitment: Minimum 1 year
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.