For immediate release. Cooperative Contract 17-207-01
Purchasing Solutions Alliance Awards Evolve Impact Group
Digital Printing Services
BRYAN, TEXAS – May 8, 2018. Purchasing Solutions Alliance (PSA) is pleased to announce Evolve Impact Group has been awarded Contract No. 17-207-01 for Digital Printing Services. The contract is intended for use by municipalities, county agencies, schools, higher education, churches and most non-profit organizations. Eligible agencies can execute an Interlocal Purchasing Agreement with PSA to utilize this competitively procured contract. Membership with PSA is available at no cost.
“We have been using Evolve Impact Group for services over the past year and have seen exceptional results with quality and customer service,” said Susan Lightfoot, Program Manager of the Purchasing Solutions Alliance. “PSA members have traditionally experienced high costs when outsourcing digital printing for brochures and informational materials. Evolve Impact Group provides an excellent option to reduce overall printing costs.”
“Evolve Impact Group offers a variety of marketing services including Print Production, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and Brand Consulting,” says Becky Chumley, Partner. “While the Evolve Impact Group brand is young, our team, including my partner Kevin Crenshaw, has over 20 years of combined experience in working with small to medium businesses, non-profit organizations, and government entities on a variety of print and digital marketing projects.”
In addition, Mr. Crenshaw and Mrs. Chumley’s working relationship spans twelve years working diligently to establish a close-knit, highly engaged, and high-performing team at Evolve Impact Group.
Key features of the contract include:
Low Cost Printing: We offer low cost printing on a variety of paper products, including but not limited to those listed below.
- Brochures: Brochures and flyers are a popular format for sharing detailed information in a highly presentable way. Brochures are typically full-color and allow customers to quickly get a feel for products or services. We offer printing on both cardstock and text weight paper, with many different folding and finishing options.
- Business Cards: Evolve Impact Group offers a wide variety of business card stocks and finishes, from low priced basic cards or premium quality coated cards. We even offer cutting edge Spot UV Business Cards and Fold Over Business Cards.
- Invitations: Postcard invitations are the most common type of invitations for most events. They can be included in envelopes or mailed directly with a stamp. We offer both large 5x7 postcards and small 4x6 postcards. Additionally, Evolve Impact Group offers fold over invitations, invitations printed on linen and pearlescent cardstock, and specialty foiled invitations.
- Notepads: Notepads come in 25 or 50 sheets backed by chipboard and are glued at the top. They are available in black and white or full color.
- Posters: Our posters are printed one sided and fit many standard frame and mounting options. Posters can be used for many applications, including a classic movie or event posters. Posters can also be used for in-store signage, product advertising, and information and directions.
- Other Product Offerings: (include but not limited to) Banners, Car Magnets, NCR Forms, EDDM, Folders, Magazines, Booklets, Magnets, Postcards, Signs, Stickers, & Water Bottles.
Design Services: Evolve Impact Group also offers design services to our clients that need additional assistance with the creative aspect of their print job. Our design team brings years of experience and expertise in multiple industries to your design project. We believe in aligning your brand image across all mediums and will work with you to ensure that your message is clear and impactful.
About Purchasing Solutions Alliance
In 2008, the Brazos Valley Council of Governments’ (BVCOG) Board of Directors unanimously approved a resolution creating Purchasing Solutions Alliance (PSA), a purchasing cooperative for public agencies. The purpose of PSA is to identify qualified vendors of goods and services, comply with state and federal bidding requirements, and relieve the burdens of governmental purchasing by realizing economies of scale. Products offered through PSA have been subjected to either the formal competitive bid or proposal process. PSA uses the formal Request for Proposal (RFP) method as it allows for negotiation with the highest ranked vendor and ultimately provides the best value for PSA participating and prospective member agencies. PSA is an optional-use program, and there is no fee for agencies to participate. For more information, visit www.psabuy.org or call 1-979-595-2801 ext. 2035.
About Evolve Impact Group
After 12 years of working together, Kevin Crenshaw and Becky Chumley established Evolve Impact group in 2015. Evolve Impact Group offers a variety of marketing services including Print Production, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and Brand Consulting. In September of 2016, Evolve Impact Group acquired College Station based print company, PrintDuo. This acquisition quickly helped grow the print production side of Evolve Impact Group and allowed them to expand their product offerings and develop new vendor relationships. Evolve’s print production offerings include (but are not limited to) business cards, flyers, tri-folds, letterhead, banners, envelopes, folders, invitations, notepads, posters, signs, stickers, and more. They offer a range of products with a variety of paper and finishing options to suit clients’ needs. In addition to our print services, our extensive expertise in graphic design and our on-staff graphic designers help ensure that the end product exceeds the expectations of our clients. For more information about Evolve Impact Group and their product offerings, please visit https://impactgroupmarketing.com/ or contact EIG at 979-383-2965.