Get to Know: Becky Chumley
Here at Evolve, we’ve dedicated ourselves to helping people reach their brand and marketing needs through consulting, design, digital marketing, and print. Having helped and gotten to know our clients over the years, now it’s our turn to offer an inside look into the culture and community that make up Evolve Impact Group. Learn more, firsthand, from the people who have found a home here.
Let's welcome Becky Chumley, Partner!
Family and pets:
- Husband – Keith Chumley
- Daughter – Colleen (3 yr)
- Son – Callen (15 m)
Favorite color: Red
Favorite quote: Stay humble, hustle hard.
Favorite trend in our industry at the moment:
- Social Media Marketing and using platforms such as Facebook & Instagram to communicate and get in front of potential clients.
Two truths and a lie (identify the answer):
- My favorite food is Eggplant parmesan.
- I graduated from college when I was 20.
- I’m a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
If you could switch your job with anyone else within Evolve, whose job would you want?
- Cassidy – I love the idea of making content for clients and the challenge to find ways to gain more engagement and interaction.
What have you gained from working at Evolve?
- How to run a business? Does that count? How important your team members are to your success.
If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
- Hummingbird – I’m always going and always hungry.
When you’re not at work how do you spend your time/What are your hobbies?
- Being outside
- Aggie Football & Tailgating
- Handing with my family
- Anything that involves water
- Watching Bravo.
What would be your karaoke go-to song and what setting would we likely find you singing it in?
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
- Just ask and I would be happy to sing it for you.
If you could invite three people to dinner (dead or alive), who would be at the table and why?
- My dad, Andy Cohen, George W. Bush
What would be your dream concert lineup?
- Pat Green, Roger Creager, Reckless Kelly, Randy Rogers Band, & Cross Canadian Ragweed.